We created this form so people would feel safer at school. If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, please report it here. When a person really needs help or there is a safety threat related to school we hope you will step up and send in a report. Keep in mind sending in a false report makes it harder for us to help the people who really need it. If necessary you can contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
What should I report?
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation inside or outside of school
- A fear for someone’s safety inside or outside of school
- Cyberbullying on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons inside or outside of school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves